Cuba Travel Network offers a full spectrum of travel services, from custom-designed roundtrips to hotels, cars, and excursions. I was responsible for a full UX redesign of the responsive website, and the UI redesign building on an existing UI components library. I also designed several campaign pages and a custom car rental website. The team consisted of a marketing lead in Amsterdam and an IT team in Havana, working on the Sitefinity platform.
- Discovery phase including competitor research for each section of the website.
- Collaborative sketching session for the main pages.
- UX design for products; tours hotels, cars, excursions, and the booking process.
- UI design based on existing UI page and component designs.
- Redesign of information architecture
Sketch, Zeplin, Jira and Hotjar.
Juggling UX and UI role, and working on day to day updates in parallel to the redesign trajectory.
Redesign of the full website, delivering UX and UI designs in desktop and mobile format.